Cincinnati Fire Apparatus
Elmwood Place Fire Department Station 39 300 Maple Street Elmwood Place, OH 45216 Originally established as an all-volunteer department, today the department runs as a combination. The station is staffed 24/7 with 2 full-time personnel supported by paid-on-call and volunteers. The department runs out of a single station and protects the 2,100 citizens of Elmwood Place in an area of 1 square mile.
Engine 39 - 1991 Sutphen (1750 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank) - This apparatus was purchased from Evendale where it previously ran as Engine 240 - Photo courtesy Elmwood Place Fire Department Quint 39 - 1984 Sutphen (75' Aerial / 1500 GPM / 400 Gallon Tank / 20 Foam) - This apparatus was purchased from Woodlawn - Photo courtesy Elmwood Place Fire Department Squad 39 - 1995 Freightliner / Horton (BLS Ambulance) - This ambulance was purchased from Evendale where it previously ran as Medic 40 Staff Car - 2007 Ford F-150 Engine 39 - 1989 Ford / FMC (1250 GPM / 750 Gallon Tank) Staff Car - Ford Crown Victoria Engine - 1964 IH / Pirsch (1000 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank) - Photo courtesy Steve Hagy Engine - 1950 Mack (750 GPM) - Photo courtesy Steve Hagy Squad 39 - 1991 Ford / Wheeled Coach (BLS Ambulance) - Photo courtesy Steve Hagy
News / Updates: 10/17 - Elmwood Place put into service a 1991 Sutphen with Engine 39. The apparatus was purchased from the Evendale Fire Department.
Additional Retired Apparatus